So, now you know how you can cheat those rare WAVs and items in crime city. If you still don’t know how to cheat rare wavs in crime city using charles web debugging take a look at this post Crime City Cheats and for the codes of those rare WAVs and collection items go here Rare WAVs and items code.
But, using that method will take you a long time to max your as you are making WAVs and items one by one. Let’s max crime city stats under 10 minutes (depending on your internet connection speed). It might take as low as 3 minutes to maximize your stats.
Follow the steps (I am too lazy to write instructions on the video). If you read instructions or follow the video carefully, it should be easy to guess.
- As usual, create your first WAV or Item using breakpoint. Turning on recorder is not necessary.
- If you used recorder when making your first WAV, you can delete the recorded session later.
- DO NOT pick up the dropped WAV or item after making it.
- Wait a few seconds, clear your session. Turn off breakpoints, turn on recorder and pick the WAV or Item.
- You should see a new session has just been recorded.
- You can close your browser’s Crime City tab once the first WAV or item has been recorded.
- Verify the session by checking request tab if the recorded session is correct.
- If you can see your WAV or Item ID# there then enable breakpoints and use edit to make next WAVs.
- Example; I have made Crown Saber at first. Then I have edited the request with breakpoints and made 5 more WAVs (check the video below the post).
- Once you get all your WAVs or Items (one of each). Select all and right click on those. Use Repeat Advance
- Put 800 in Iteration box, 12 in Concurrency box and hit OK.
- Wait 3 – 10 minutes (depending on your connection speed). Once you see all requests are completed …… refresh your Crime City window or open a new tab with crime city ….
The magic is there …. your crime city stats has just been maxed.
Watch from Vimeo if YouTube video is blocked in your country.
Download Full HD Video (Quicktime or VLC required)